- The Packing Press is entirely made of stainless steel.
- The best juice quality and juice yield is achieved in using the integrated automatic press system.
- Due to the integrated rotary bit, working continuously with two stacks raises the efficiency. There is no waiting time while pressing.
- A long piston stroke ensures that even small amounts can be pressed.
- Adjustable feet ensure a stable standing and make the cleaning under the press easier.
- All hydraulics is mounted below the rotary bit, so that no oil can reach the juice.
Length: 2400 mm
Width: 1000 mm
Height: 1850 mm
Swivelling radius of the bit: 2200 mm
Hydraulic pump: 3,0 kW
Piston stroke: 500 mm
Press grate made of acacia wood: 16 pieces 750 x 750 mm
Packing frame: 700 x 700 x 70 mm
Mash quantity per stack: approx. 240 l
Performance /h: approx. 6-7 hub/h
Press cloth: 14 pieces 1200 x 1200 mm
Weight: 750 kg
|Press Grate made of Acacia Wood|
Illustrations and technical data are not binding. Design changes are reserved.