- Steaming of hay in round bales for feeding horses
- Support therapy for respiratory diseases
- Capacity from 5 to 60 horses/day
With the newly designed hay steamer HD13, round bales with a diameter of up to 1.4 meters can be reliably steamed.
This makes it possible for the first time to permanently supply larger stocks. The powerful system requires a cycle time of around 2 hours for a round bale.
For this purpose, the proven Gebhardt steam generators have been specially developed for use in hay steaming.
The hay steamer HD13 has sufficient power to steam large bales of hay reliably and quickly.
In terms of safety, it is designed for installation and continuous operation in agricultural operations and is ready for use within 1 to 2 minutes.
Direct drinking water connection, 400 volt connection and complete stainless steel design ensure problem-free continuous operation and guarantee reliable steaming.
With the help of the built-in timer and the three-stage power preselection, the desired process duration and the required amount of energy can be set precisely.
The HDS 1500 complete set for professional steaming of round bales with a diameter of up to 1.4 m consists of:
• Hay steamer HD 13
• Pressure-tight steel container with steel floor (corrosion-resistant paint)
• High quality food grade steam fittings
• food-grade steam hoses for the entire system
• Specially developed stainless steel steam lance
Your contact person:
Jens von Erden
Tel.: +49 7643 / 30 25 265
Illustrations and technical data are not binding. Design changes are reserved.