- The Packing Press is entirely made of stainless steel.
- The best juice quality and juice yield is achieved in using the integrated automatic press system.
- Due to the integrated rotary bit, working continuously with two stacks raises the efficiency. There is no waiting time while pressing.
- A long piston stroke ensures that even small amounts can be pressed.
- Adjustable feet ensure a stable standing and make the cleaning under the press easier.
- All hydraulics is mounted below the rotary bit, so that no oil can reach the juice.
Length: 1750 mm
Width: 850 mm
Height: 1750 mm
Mash quantity per stack: approx. 100 l
Performance /h: approx. 7-8 hub/h
Swivelling radius of the bit: 1750 mm
Hydraulic pump: 2,2 kW
Piston stroke: 500 mm
Press cloth: 14 pieces 900 x 900 mm
Press grate made of acacia wood: 16 pieces 500 x 500 mm
Packing frame: 450 x 450 x 70 mm
Weight: 450 kg
|900 x 900 mm|
|Press Grate made of Acacia Wood|
|500 x 500 mm|
|450 x 450 mm|
Illustrations and technical data are not binding. Design changes are reserved.